On September 17-18, 2015 the Faculty of Journalism, Lomonosov Moscow State University will host the annual conference of IMMAA – International Media Management Academic Association.
IMMAA http://orga.uni-sb.de/immaa_wp/ is the professional grouping of academics worldwide on the subject of media management. The link among them is the desire to develop research and teaching of media management for students, professionals, and researchers. IMMAA’s geographical focus is global rather than regional. It aims to include but go beyond the conference presentation of academic papers in order to create a worldwide community. Academics and leaders will discuss with each other the broader issues of change, disruption, strategy, management, audience understanding, quality content as well as teaching and research.
Topics to be discussed at the IMMAA-2015 conference in Moscow:
1. Media business models;
2. Media financing and investments;
3. Managing creative industries and media;
4. Media management research methodologies;
5. State subsidies for the media sector;
6. Policies for media innovation;
7. HR and organizational cultures;
8. Media content strategies;
9. Media entrepreneurship;
10. Trends in media consumers’ behavior;
11. Disruption, convergence and divergence in the media industries;
12. Development, creation and management of media products and services
Call for papers is available at http://www.journ.msu.ru/eng/news/14645/ and in the attached file.
Electronic paper management system is available at http://www.journ.msu.ru/eng/tools/imma/
Deadline for submitting abstracts is May 12, 2015.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +7 (495) 629 52 76 (Dr. Anna Gladkova, Organizing Committee).
We would also be grateful if you distribute this information among those who might be interested.
Looking forward to meeting you in Moscow soon,
Dr. Anna Gladkova, Lomonosov Moscow State University, on behalf of the Organizing Committee